Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Available
Artificial Lifts & Production Optimization Technologies & Solutions To Drive Production, Efficiency And Reduce CapEx & OpEx
Bringing together the highest-quality technical and executive level group, this conference gives you the chance to come face-to-face with active operators from Western Canada this September. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship and/or exhibition options.
- Meet decision-makers that control the profitability of wells and are responsible for making operations more cost-effective
- Establish relationships with executive leadership to translate their business vision into real results
- Connect with senior engineers to understand their hand-on requirements
- Understand how Canadian E&P business structure works and how you can incorporate yourselves within it
- Engage in multiple valuable conversations over two days that lead to further discussion offsite
- Network with key individuals and clear, prospective customers with the ultimate goal of revenue generation
If your focus is in one or more of these areas, this event offers the right platform for building long-term partnerships with E&P operators.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lift Technologies/Systems
- Gas Lift Technologies/Systems
- ESP Technologies/Systems
- Jet Pumps Technologies/Systems
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generators
- Gas fired compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/Systems
Access to and use of this site (www.canadian-production-artificial-lift-optimization.com) is provided by Canadian Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
Canadian Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Canadian Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of Canadian Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of Canadian Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Canadian Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
Canadian Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Canadian Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Canadian Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying Canadian Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Canadian Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Agenda At A Glance
Hear Success Stories & Lessons Learned From Active Canadian Tight Oil & Shale Gas Plays
>> TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, SEPTEMBER 25 & 26, 2019
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1: SEPTEMBER 25
+ Artificial Lift Pump Optimization Strategies : Maximize recovery & achieve peak efficiency out of liquids-rich & gas wells
+ Artificial Lift Application & Performance Evaluation Case Studies : Assess production performance, run time & reliability
+ Artificial Lift Selection Comparisons : Gas lift, plunger lift & sucker rod pumps - determine optimal selection with varying downhole environments
+ Optimizing Switchover Strategies : Select the right lift mechanism for the right application throughout the full project's life
+ Manage Critical Artificial Lift Challenges : Pre-empt and minimize failures & reduce downtime through root-cause analysis
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2: SEPTEMBER 26
+ Cost Reduction & Production Optimization Case Studies : Improve production performance while reducing capital & operating cost
+ Artificial Lift Technological Innovation : Evaluate Utilizing automation, data analytics & implementing remote operations to optimize operations and recovery rate
+ Mitigate Frac Communication : Reduce risks of frac communication in parent-chid well relationships
+ Production Chemical Optimization & Wax Inhibition : Evaluate innovative production chemistries, injection systems and wax mitigation mechanisms
+ New Strategies & Technologies To Manage Produced Water Volumes and drive water management efficiencies