Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Available
Artificial Lifts & Production Optimization Technologies & Solutions To Drive Production, Efficiency And Reduce CapEx & OpEx
Bringing together the highest-quality technical and executive level group, this conference gives you the chance to come face-to-face with active operators from Western Canada this September. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship and/or exhibition options.
- Meet decision-makers that control the profitability of wells and are responsible for making operations more cost-effective
- Establish relationships with executive leadership to translate their business vision into real results
- Connect with senior engineers to understand their hand-on requirements
- Understand how Canadian E&P business structure works and how you can incorporate yourselves within it
- Engage in multiple valuable conversations over two days that lead to further discussion offsite
- Network with key individuals and clear, prospective customers with the ultimate goal of revenue generation
If your focus is in one or more of these areas, this event offers the right platform for building long-term partnerships with E&P operators.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lift Technologies/Systems
- Gas Lift Technologies/Systems
- ESP Technologies/Systems
- Jet Pumps Technologies/Systems
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generators
- Gas fired compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/Systems
Canadian Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-Canadian Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
Agenda At A Glance
Hear Success Stories & Lessons Learned From Active Canadian Tight Oil & Shale Gas Plays
>> TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, SEPTEMBER 25 & 26, 2019
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1: SEPTEMBER 25
+ Artificial Lift Pump Optimization Strategies : Maximize recovery & achieve peak efficiency out of liquids-rich & gas wells
+ Artificial Lift Application & Performance Evaluation Case Studies : Assess production performance, run time & reliability
+ Artificial Lift Selection Comparisons : Gas lift, plunger lift & sucker rod pumps - determine optimal selection with varying downhole environments
+ Optimizing Switchover Strategies : Select the right lift mechanism for the right application throughout the full project's life
+ Manage Critical Artificial Lift Challenges : Pre-empt and minimize failures & reduce downtime through root-cause analysis
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2: SEPTEMBER 26
+ Cost Reduction & Production Optimization Case Studies : Improve production performance while reducing capital & operating cost
+ Artificial Lift Technological Innovation : Evaluate Utilizing automation, data analytics & implementing remote operations to optimize operations and recovery rate
+ Mitigate Frac Communication : Reduce risks of frac communication in parent-chid well relationships
+ Production Chemical Optimization & Wax Inhibition : Evaluate innovative production chemistries, injection systems and wax mitigation mechanisms
+ New Strategies & Technologies To Manage Produced Water Volumes and drive water management efficiencies